The person is summoned

CAN YOU RECEIVE ANYTHING? 
  1. 7/1. 3:14 p.m. ok
  2. Bana: there is something about it.
  3. Don: okay
  4. Bana: I 
  5. Don: is there anything about it?
  6. Bana: no
  7. Don: if there is anything, let it do.
  8. Bana: okay
  9. Don: okay
  10. Bana: I
  11. Don: okay
  12. Bana: no
  13. Don: okay
  14. Bana: is there anything about it?
  15. Don: no
  16. Bana: okay
  17. Don: I
  18. Bana: okay
  19. Don: there would be none. 
  20. Bana: I 
  21. Don: okay
  22. Bana: I 
  23. Don: okay
  24. Bana: there is nunchucks. And your lift is superb.
  25. Don: okay
  26. Bana: I
  27. Don: no
  28. Bana: okay
  29. Don: I
  30. Bana: okay
  31. Don: I
  32. Bana: okay
  33. Don: no
  34. Bana: no
  35. Don: wouldn't it be any better just to recognize that you hear?!
  36. Bana: no
  37. Don: oh 
  38. Bana: oh
  39. Don: is there anything about it?
  40. Bana: I can be good! Down! So whatever it is, just do. Because I only see.
  41. Don: okay
  42. Bana: no
  43. Don: is there anything about it?
  44. Bana: no
  45. Don: okay
  46. Bana: okay
  47. Don: N don't do!
  48. Bana: okay
  49. Don: oh well!
  50. Bana: no time!

Comments